Space Space Shooter Space Space Shooter

Another Fantastic DiscoWarp\GoshaDole collab.

These are always so beautifully drawn, and stylized, they just sing by themselves. I do, however, agree with some of the other reviewers when I say making Dunca seem the badass while Ricon turns out be a huge wuss was a little 'eh', it still makes for the argument that the men are usually weak in anime, which I agree with.

I had mentioned in my review for Sexy Vampire that I wanted to see Space Space Shooter made in that style, and you said it wouldn't be your area. Looks like it just became your area. :)

On a final note... am I the only one who picked up on the subtext of the song? And all the horrible sexual innuendo contained therein?

All in all, another beautiful flash, which I shall be seeing over and over again. Any ideas what the next DiscoWarp\GoshaDole collab will be?

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Ah, a Classic

Charlie the Unicorn has always been one of my favorites. And I don't think it'll stop.

Oh, and to clarify things. Charlie the Unicorn came out WAY before Flapjack did. WAY before. Like... four years before. So, yea.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Holy hell...

You have no idea how funny this is. This is one of the best, and funniest things I've seen on the internets in a long time. You. Must. Make. Series. A few episodes of this would probably go over well.

I like *If it was intentional* the fact you made Silk Specter have a band that looked, from the distance it was at, like the Holograms from Jem and the Holograms. Yes, friend, for I, too, am a fan of 80's cartoons.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Ai chi wa wa... no bueno...

That line, right there, cinched it. For some reason, those words struck my funny bone, and I've been repeating it for the past two days. What they say is true. It's not always WHAT you say, but how you say it.

Animation was fantastic, as usual, and it looks like Star Fox finally got added in like he wanted. Woo! Yay...

The Pokemon Snap Triple X Edition... win on so many levels... I know you're probably sick of seeing this, but I'm sure a game of that would be well received here.

Anywhozerz, on the whole, I give the $00pah NiN10Doh! a 9 out of 10! The only reason it's not a 10 out of 10 is because the sound fluctuated too much, in one scene it would be too loud, and in the next, too soft. But not really much of a problem. Keep up the FAAABULOUS work everyone! *What? I gotta keep Fab!Link employed just like Snooze!Link, Rage!Link and Doofus!Link... and Retard!Link... Excuuuuuuse me!*

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

So horribly, horribly Wrong...

But it felt so Wright. That was, I think, by far the funniest Phoenix Wright parody to day. Although... the end kinda made me shiver... in a good way. Keep up the good work.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Oh my god.

Dude. That was hilarious! And... dare I say... quite possibly better then the original Tankmen? Neh, won't go that far, but it's damn close. You need to do a collab with Johnny with this.

Favorite Quote:
"F- you, F- you, F-you, you're hot, F- you, F- you, F- you."

Keep making quality flash.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Use a Splash Attack!

Holy crap. When I first saw this, I thought it had to be the most useless PoS on Newgrounds. But the more I watched it, the more I loved it!

It's a comedic look at the most useless Pokemon ever, and it's equally useless move! *For all of you who have never played any Pokemon games, Splash does NOTHING.*

Favorite Lines: *Sadly, they're all Blue's*

"Magikarp, h- *Phone Rings* I'm busy here what? Team Rocket? Team Rocket can sucka ma balls. Magikarp, use a Splash Attack!"
"Magikarp, return! I choose you, Ditto! Oh, sh- wait..."
And: "Magikarp, use Hyper Beam! WTF do you mean you don't have Hyper Beam? Just use a Splash Attack!"

Dude, keep this up, they're hilarious. Oh, and did you do both voices yourself?

Apollo Justice - AMU Apollo Justice - AMU

Wow.

Just when you think Phoenix Wrong is dead, someone comes back and pumps some awesome into it. This was great.

Extra Props to GLaDOS and Portal.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Wow, dude.

I've read Hamelt, and this is spot-on! Hilarious! I loved the randomness and speed! You need to do more plays in 60 seconds... they're too funny.

Bytesize Volume One Bytesize Volume One

Classic.

I love the one with the guy struck by lightning. You seriously need to make a longer movie with him in it. It's hilarious. Keep up the good work, man.

Oh... and uh... when can we expect another Tankmen? If ever?